I already upped 401K contribution to 10% at the end of December and am expecting that to be in effect on first paycheck 1/11.
1) Save $25/week from variable expenses. Budgeting for $225 but hoping to only spend $200.
2) Save $25-$40 in $5 bills from weekly spending for Christmas 2019
3) Cashflow tub and shower installation from rent
4) Add $150 to retirement funds
5) Coupon and save the difference in cash for fun $
6) Continue with monthly dinner out as a family
7) Continue to socialize with our family and friends (Italian dinner with 10+ people set for Friday the 11th)
UFMC is going well so far. Eating from pantry and only spent $75 on groceries and $30 on gas. I did need to cashflow a replacement iphone for DH ($250 on Amazon, upgrade from a 5 to a 7) and $18 on haircut for youngest son. Frugal win: Using ECB on the most recent round of OTC cold meds for us.
January 2019 Goals
January 8th, 2019 at 09:23 am