1) Have in stock the staple items to make individual English muffins pizzas in the broiler (shredded cheddar/pizza sauce/seasoning/pepperoni)
2) Have ingredients on hand for baked potato bar (fall-winter idea)
3) Look into having pre- homemade muffin mix ready to go (just add eggs and bake)
4) Snacks: popcorn for the air popper and seasoned salts and toppings
5) Just plan enough quantity for one or two more eaters
This follows up my previous post about feeding eight children dinner and then seven children breakfast. I do like the open door policy we have with our kids (and I'd rather have them hang here where I know where they are and what they are doing), but in doing so there are certain concessions to be made -- like a better planned stockpile.
Any other simple ideas that I am missing? Please feel free to add!
Simplifying the Feeding Frenzy
June 18th, 2015 at 01:03 pm