but mentionable nonetheless ...
1) Sold electric skillet (NIB) for $25. I posted it on a group in FB that one of my friends happens to belong to, and she's taking it.
2) Mailed in rebate for $5 on a car engine product
3) Did well with no prepackaged snacks for the week; did quite a bit of baking using mostly from the stocked pantry, but need more vanilla and chips (chocolate and peanut butter)
4) My 94 year old grandmother arrived from California yesterday (to blustery IL). She's still spry, mentally alert and good spirits. Living with my uncle and aunt was a bit too constrictive (with hovering). She's moved in with my mom and stepdad. I went over with oldest son and we decorated with streamers (his idea). Looking forward to quality time as a family.
5) Fun weekend ahead! Caroling at the retirement home tonight with the Cub Scouts, tomorrow wrapping party with the kids followed by "Christmas Story" and lunch at Buca di Bepos, and then Sunday is the birthday party for the girls (nov/dec birthdays).
6) Money is leaving in small controlled portions.
Just inconsequential stuff in the grand scheme ...
December 12th, 2014 at 06:38 am